- Half day course on "Exploring multiple values of nature", UNEP International Postgraduate Course on Environmental Management, Centre for
International Postgraduate Studies of Environmental Management (CIPSEM), Dresden (September 2017, April 2018, April 2019, November 2019).
- Full day courses on “Ecosystem service valuation and economic instruments: How can they help nature conservation?”, UNEP International Postgraduate
Course on Environmental Management, Centre for International Postgraduate Studies of Environmental Management (CIPSEM), Dresden (June 2015, September 2015, April 2016, April 2017, September 2017,
April 2018, April 2019, November 2019).
- 3-day online training on "Identifying ecosystem service opportunities for sustainable agricultural development in the Altillanura, Colombia", for
GIZ Colombia, Instituto A.v. Humboldt, MinAmbiente (March 2019, February 2020).
- 3-day training on “Identifying ecosystem service opportunities and suitable economic instruments for Mexican protected areas”, for CONANP and GIZ
Mexico (EcoValor project), Valle de Bravo, Mexico (February 2016).
- 3-day training programs on “Identifying and planning economic instruments for protected area management and policy” within ECO-BEST project, Bangkok
(October 2012, July 2014).
- Assistance for executive teaching in the INSEAD Advanced Management Program (2008, 2009)
- (Co-)Supervision of several master thesis on topics around economic instruments for sustainable land use. (2011-2016)
- Full-day course on “Environment and the economy” in MBA summer program of EUROMED Business School, Marseille (2013).
- Half-day course on “The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity – TEEB” in HIGRADE PhD program at Helmholtz-Center for Environmental Research (UFZ)
- Supervision of “in-company projects” for the full-time MBA at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2009).
- Coordination of INSEAD MBA student projects (2009).
- Full lecture “Ethics and Economics”, 3rd and 4th year elective undergraduate course, Mannheim University (Spring & Fall 2008).
- Full lecture “Economic Organizations and Markets”, 3rd and 4th year undergraduate course, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2007).
- Teaching assistance at Universitat Pompeu Fabra: Statistics (2004-2005), International Business Policy (2004-2007), Experimental Economics (2005-2007), Economic
Markets and Organizations (2006).
- Teaching assistant at Universität Bonn: Corporate Finance (2000-2001) and Statistics (2000-2001).