- Universität Bonn: Corporate Finance (2000-2001) and Statistics
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra: Statistics (2004-2005), International Business Policy
(2004-2007), Experimental Economics (2005-2007), Economic Markets and Organizations (2006)
- INSEAD Business School: Assistance for executive teaching in the Advanced
Management Program (2008, 2009)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra: Full semester lecture on “Economic Organizations
and Markets”, 3rd and 4th year (2007).
- Mannheim University: Full semester lectures on “Ethics and
Economics”, 3rd and 4th year elective, (Spring & Fall 2008).
Graduate and post-graduate education
- Helmholtz-Center for Environmental Research (UFZ): Half-day course on “The
Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity – TEEB” in HIGRADE PhD program at (2012, 2013).
- EUROMED Business School, Marseille: Full-day course on “Environment and
the economy” in MBA summer program of (2013).
- WABES (West African Network in support of the Work Programme of the
Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services - IPBES): Full day master course on “"Exploring multiple values of nature" (2021)
- TU Dresden (Centre for International Postgraduate Studies of Environmental
Management - CIPSEM):
- Half day course on "Exploring multiple values of
nature", UNEP International Postgraduate Course on Environmental Management (September 2017, April 2018, April 2019, November 2019, December 2021, March 2022).
- Full day courses on “Ecosystem service valuation and economic instruments:
How can they help nature conservation?”, UNEP International Postgraduate Course on Environmental Management, (June 2015, September 2015, April 2016, April 2017, September 2017, April 2018,
April 2019, November 2019, December 2021, March 2022).
- Half day course on “Identifying opportunities and policy instruments for
nature conservation and sustainable livelihoods”, UNEP International Postgraduate Course on Environmental Management, Centre for International Postgraduate Studies of Environmental
Management (CIPSEM), Dresden (April 2022).